Wednesday, April 7, 2010

REPLENISH GEL TO THE RESCUE!!

So my skin here in Nashville has been DRY DRY DRY!

Razor lips and all...it's terrible considering the amount of rain that occurs here (although now it's mostly just "raining" pollen and quite beautiful)...

Anyway, I had a sealed bottle of Oi-Lin Replenish Gel that I must have ordered months and months ago and forgot about. I decided to slather it all over my eyes, face and lips about 3 nights ago and CANNOT believe what it has done for my skin...it feels like a babies behind and my lips have healed after months of trying EVERYTHING :)

This has made me a very happy camper so I thought I'd share...NO TOXINS, NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS OR TESTING, no clogging, blemishes or anything other than clear, moist (a word that freaks me out) skin!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!

Sunrider has an extensive line of skin care and I've tried them all...I have some favorites if you are a Curious George.

Keep in mind, that whatever you put in and ON your body goes into your blood stream within seconds! Sunrider has the only manufacturing plant in the US that manufactures their foods, skincare and cleaning products IN THE SAME PLANT!! Reason being that it is all FOOD GRADE and safe to ingest. Not that I'd eat my face cream, but it's nice to have options if I want a little snack and out of food :)

If you are in the skin industry or know somebody who is, Sunrider's line of skin care is AWESOME....Halle Berry's make-up artist uses it and has been a fan for many, many years. Just saying.

Stay Beautiful inside and out!! xoxo



Description Recommendation
Oi-Lin® Replenish Gel

Oi-Lin® Replenish Gel is designed to hydrate the delicate eye and mouth areas that are especially prone to wrinkling. It also is ideal for other areas of the face that require gentle yet intense hydration.

This anhydrous gel helps moisturize and smooth the skin. The antioxidants in this advanced, rich formulation help combat the effects of free radicals, which cause fine lines and wrinkles in skin. Owner expertise produces an exclusive formula that seals in moisture in wrinkle-prone areas and provides a gentle emollient effect without a greasy feel.

Wake up with the softest skin imaginable by applying a thin layer to your face at night as an intensive moisturizing mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment