Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BIKINI BEACH BABY


While I am a huge advocate of making lifestyle changes to fully support both the physical and mental wellness of all earthly beings, sometimes you just want to get ripped into shape, like right NOW....

I will never use nor do I believe in the word diet, which in my opinion does not work for the long haul and quite frankly, I find completely inhumane. Notice the first three letters of said word. Add "crash" before that, and common sense will hopefully get all up in your face!

For me, eating balanced WHOLE foods that nourish and cleanse the body works EVERY time. I eat primarily RAW, VEGAN and Macrobiotic foods along with Sunrider nutrient-dense plant-based shakes and herbal beverages to insure that every part of my body is fully nourished, balanced and cleansed. Foods that REGENERATE the body...

By the way, the word "isolate" is never your friend. Check your labels on your so-called "healthy" shakes and foods.

In light of the fact that SUMMER is upon us, I would like to share with you my formula for getting into BEACH-body shape starting.....NOW.....

Start the day (always if you can) with a pot of warm Calli. One non-bleached teabag makes 8-12 cups in a coffemaker. Remember to NEVER boil the water - a coffeemaker works great. NO COFFEE but if you must, drink it AFTER Calli with Sunnydew and unsweetened, non-dairy Coconut or Soy Creamer (Silk brand uses whole soybeans last time I checked). I understand you may be addicted and don't want to cause unnecessary trauma because for today, WE LOVE OUR BODIES and want to be kind by taking baby steps. Teeccino is also a great ALKALINE coffee alternative if you are ready to kick the habit.

Why Calli? Because all night your body is naturally detoxing and Calli is ALKALINE and assists the body to further cleanse...coffee is ACIDIC and stops the cleansing process immediately and dehydrates you!

If you have leftover Calli, simply chill and drink it all day. Just do not reheat it. Calli pulls metals, toxins, parasites out of your body...gives clarity and makes your skin glow. This is one of the beautiful "side effects." I found that after drinking Calli for about a month, my morning coffee became a thing of the pass and I didn't even notice!! I simply started craving Calli. Woot.

Breakfast...pick ONE fruit and preferably buy it at Farmer's Market so we are somewhat assured it's not sprayed (no bananas, sorry charlie)...best choices:
Apples
Oranges/Grapefruits (you can eat citrus together)
Pears

These fruits aid in cleansing/detoxing...they take about 30 minutes to transit the system so you always want to eat them on an empty stomach (you can have Calli before, but no food or shakes until later). If you eat any other food before fruit, it gets trapped and causes gastric disturbances...acid is created in the body not unlike a volcanic explosion. Ever have heartburn or acid reflux? Need I say more?

You can eat 30 minutes after your fruit so it's really not a big deal. But it makes a BIG difference. Wash your fruits with Veggie Rinse to be rid of any lingering pesticides, waxy coatings, automobile fumes during transport, insects, etc...

You can eat as much fruit as you want....cut it up, sprinkle cinnamon (organic) on it if you like and have a blast. I'm serious, you can eat as much of ONE fruit alone as you want...3 will probably fill you up. Remember to CHEW. ChewChewChew.

Wait 45 minutes and make a Vitashake. Since we are on a mission, I would suggest you use 1/2 cup of chilled Calli or Fortune Delight with 1/2 cup of unsweetened rice milk or Coconut Juice (my favorite, natural weight loss and electrolytes), squirt of Sunnydew, 1 Quinary, 1 packet Vitashake, ice and if you have flax seeds, throw them in. Yummmm!! For an added treat I also use David Wolfe's Sunfood Raw Cacao (raw chocolate, very bitter but yummy with the Sunnydew) for extra chocolaty flavor...there are lots of antioxidants in raw chocolate and that is my fave brand. Let's forego the fruit as you probably understand why from the food combining explanation above.

Mid morning snack: 2 Sunbars but you MUST drink Fortune with them...push the fat out baby. Take 5 Metabooster and if you feel like you have enough food in you, 3 Metashaper...some of us lightweights get a bit zingy from said supplements so you can adjust the amount as needed.

Lunch....salad...greens (no iceburg), sprouts, cucumber, celery (if you like, it's a great natural diuretic), 1/2 avocado...any veggies you love and try to get it all at the Farmer's Market...for a dressing, organic virgin olive oil and lemon or buy a vegan dressing at Whole Foods...Galeo's Miso Dijonnaise is DELISH as is Follow Your Heart's dressings...watch out for sugar content...you can by some raw crackers at Whole Foods or other health food stores if you want a little crunch. They are pricey but in a pre-digested state so that your digestive system can focus on other things since you are being so kind to it as of now. Again, make sure they are the RAW sprouted crackers if you choose to indulge.

3 Metashaper with your lunch.

Wait at least an hour and have your second Vitashake with Quinary...if you are still hungry, add a Sunbar. Still drinking Fortune or chilled Calli or both mixed. You can do Evergreen as you wish too...your body is really happy about now.

Dinner...if you are cool with no animal protein this week, let's have another salad or lots of steamed leafy veggies...if you must have meat, make it fish only (yes, I consider that meat)...the best kind you can find. I have no suggestions in that area as I cannot stomach anything with a face at this point. If you can stick to plant foods, results will occur faster and you will feel better other than some possible detox symptoms which WILL pass.

If you'd like some brown rice, I suggest Lundgren's Organic short grain brown rice that you cook. Soak the rice for several hours before cooking to activate the enzymes. Tastes the same, but assists in the digestion process. Quinoa is also an excellent protein-rich grain, you can soak and rinse it over night and eat it sprouted or cook it like rice. You can use Organic vegetable broth instead of water, it makes it very flavorful. The microwave is not our friend. It chemically alters food and your body has not idea what it is and works hard to get rid of it. I like putting rice or Quinoa in with my salad or you can put your veggies over it. No soy sauce or any sauces that have words we don't understand. Keep it simple...Leaf makes awesome raw dressings you can use on anything if they are still available since the restaurant closed. Regardless of the calories or fat content, it pretty much goes through you so no worries. Raw food is miraculous. 3 Metashaper.

Wait about 2 hours and you can have another shake or 2 Sunbars as an evening snack.

So what you need from SR:

Vitashake (2-3 a day)
Quinary (we are doing 2 or 3 a day for this week and always if you can swing it)
Calli (1 bag a day)
Fortune (I would use 2 in a big bottle of water per day, I do every day...it is the fat flusher)
Sunnydew in everything...feeds the pancreas and gets rid of cravings...use just a little if you don't like the taste
Evergreen
Metabooster
Metashaper
Sunbars

So there you have it....

Oh, and PLEASE exercise...hike, run, yoga, dance, hula hoop, walk...find something you love so you WANT to participate and NEVER stop, have FUN with it and enjoy your life!!

I am not a doctor and I make no medical claims. I do not test on animals, only myself and the people I love who let me. If it works, I am happy to share it with you. I do not believe anything until I see results and profound changes.

Remember, you know your body best and I only urge you to do whatever it takes to heal yourself from the inside out and practice PREVENTION of dis-ease rather than fighting for your life when it's too late. Wave an avocado instead of a pink ribbon!!

Much love to you all and SEE YOU AT THE BEACH...

No comments:

Post a Comment