
A reminder...it's that TIME of year again…Gall-Bladder/Liver meridian time!! Every Spring, I use Dandelion Root Capsules for a Liver "re-boot" Detox Cleanse and Strengthening.
In the spring, the body must make a change adjusting the blood from winter to spring. Today most people spray the dandelions or declare war on them by digging them up and discarding. If you can find organic dandelion greens at your local Farmer's Market, add them to your salad for an added benefit or steam/cook them like you do other vegetables!!
Dandelion helps the transition from winter to the warmer season, by nourishing and balancing the blood so it will flow better and keep us cooler in the summer season.
Sunrider has Dandelion Root in capsules to keep it simple!
Suggested Spring Cleanse: Open 5 Dandelion capsules and empty them in your cup of Calli every morning and drink before you eat any food (on an empty stomach). Add Sunny Dew to flavor/sweeten and balance the pancreas.
You can do this anytime: A couple weeks in the spring, or periodically throughout the year.
On a regular basis, open two EVERY morning in your Calli.
Dandelion Root is also found in our Immune-Defense Formula ALPHA 20 C. Our Alpha 20 C is also a liver food - it strengthens the immune system, feeds the T-cells so they can fight tumors, degenerative cells, infections, etc...
WHAT does Dandelion Root do for the body??
Dandelion root is an international plant used by people and cultures such as the Chinese and settlers of the American West. It is a valuable whole body tonic.
Consider it a companion support herb to the Basics of Calli, Nuplus, Quinary and Sunny Dew.
Here is what herb texts say:
*Dandelion acts as a tonic to the system.
*It destroys acid in the blood (from processed food and excess meat).
*Recognized as a great blood builder and for the liver.
*It is very high in calcium and other nutrients.
*Aids skin problems as well as detoxify poisons and toxic waste in the body.
*A natural source of protein, vitamins A, B, C and E.
*Rich in potassium, calcium and sodium with some phosphorus and iron.
*Can be used as a tea for babies and children.
*Food nourishment for the liver.
White blood cells are manufactured in the liver to destroy germs and poisons which come from the intestines. The liver is responsible for the substance that causes blood to clot. The liver also detoxifies heavy metals.
It renders harmless the toxic end-products of the digestion process.
When the liver is in trouble, it puts strain and congestion on all the GLANDS, MUSCLES, JOINTS and the BODY STRUCTURE.
Dandelion is one of the main ingredients in our chewable whole food HERB CAL TAB (calcium) because Dandelion has the highest concentration of calcium of any plant.
I have long heard and proved that where there is "stiffness" in the body...(see the reference to joints and structure above) that the liver needs cleansing and strengthening.
Let Dandelion put some spring in your blood and joints!!
Isn't it wonderful that the body can balance itself if we feed it the right foods?!!
I LOVE what it does for my body...
I promise that I will only share with you things I have tried and had success with myself. While I would never make medical claims, I can only share that from my own personal experiences and what I have witnessed in others, the lifestyle I have chosen over the last several years has contributed to PROFOUND changes in my whole being...
Love YOUR body and it will LOVE you back xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment