So being that I am living in a COLD, grey environment and was craving a hot, yummy, gooey, chocolatey, HEALTHY something this morning, I came up with what is now my favorite breakfast (or lunch, dinner, snack for that matter) treat and thought I'd share....
I took a packet of Nature's Path Organic Instant Hot Oatmeal (I bought the Flax Plus flavor) but obviously you can use any instant oatmeal, 1 Cocoa Vitashake and I poured HOT cinnamon Calli over it as the liquid...in a mug...didn't need Sunnydew because the oatmeal had a bit of organic, evaporated cane juice (yeah, yeah...i'm not perfect) but if you use the unsweetened oatmeal, you can use Sunnydew. You can add bananas or not...but I assure you, it tastes like dessert ala cocoa rice pudding-ish. Fiber-rich and I got my Omega-3s (sprinkle flax seeds if you don't use the flax oatmeal).
Yum.
Let me know if you have any recipes you want to share!
On a funny note, I was at the Nashville Whole Foods yesterday and there was a woman with a frosted mullet. True story. Was going to snap a photo but didn't want to be obnoxious.
Miss y'all madly,
Sheri xo

No comments:
Post a Comment