Saturday, February 27, 2010

SPREADING THE WEALTH...in the form of WHOLE, LIVE, NUTRIENT DENSE FOOD...

Starting on Monday, March 1st, Sunrider's prices are going down dramatically! We will ALL be paying less than the largest discount available until now..

For example, a BRAND NEW person paying RETAIL will be able to buy a box of Vitashakes for $75.00!! With the current largest discount, we were paying $85.00 and now we will get 20% off of retail bringing that same box of 40 Vitashakes to $60.00. Considering the amount of shakes I consume a month, that is a LARGE savings..

I am thrilled and so grateful they are adjusting the pricing to suit the economy...it makes me sad when people put their health and well-being to the side during financial hardships and believe me, I do understand...

The new pricing really makes it possible for everyone to really be able to get the nutrients we so desperately need for minimal costs. My understanding is that a FULL month of Nourish, Balance and Cleanse will be somewhere in the $180 range depending on how much product you use obviously.

You can see the new prices if you go to the Sunrider Business Center and drop down SV Management to "2010 Price List". Or ask me and I'll tell you ;)

In addition, there is a new, simple business plan in place if anyone is interested in becoming an Independent Distributor...it's pretty much a no brainer actually...I am happy to share it with you (and it will be online next week) if you are interested to try it out. The plan outline is now down to 4 pages (it was previously 60 pages!).

It is getting rough out there for many of us and even if this allows you to eat for free or to make a supplemental leading to a primary income, it is SOOO easy if you simply LOVE these products like I do...by sharing what you love, it never feels like work...especially if there is a SIMPLE way to share it.

As always, I am most excited about the quality and regenerative benefits of these incredible products...and now the price is not going to stop people who really need this to create and maintain optimum health!!

If you had a chance to read one of my introductory blogs (or personally know me), then you know that by making a conscious choice to change what I put in my body, I changed my life path and career as a result...I urge you to take a step to honor and embrace your body and watch the MIRACLES occur!!

I hope you are all full of happiness, LOVE and health. I am here if you have any questions or need a Sunrider nutritional plan of action I can help you with.

Group HUG!! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment