Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let Food Be Thy Medicine...

When the body is in balance it has the ability to HEAL itself. It really is that simple.

After years of struggling with a short list of "health opportunities" (some life threatening) I have managed to bring my body into balance and actually regenerate itself!! I feel comfortable in my body (this is HUGE for me and so many women I know), I have endless energy and I rarely get sick. I'd say never but I'm a wee bit superstitious...

I am often approached about this path I have chosen, so being a firm believer that it is our responsibility to SHARE with others the things that bring us health, wealth, joy and love...I have started this blog. If I help even one person, I will be extra bouncy-HAPPY...

It is my hope to help change the way people approach health and nutrition. As a group we can heal ourselves, help others and this beautiful planet we inhabit for a limited time...why not make it heavenly?!

I will never make medical claims...I am not a doctor. I will only share from my own personal experience or I will provide scientific/medical evidence when called for. I will not judge what you put in your body as I have been there...I understand food addiction and dis-ease in the body. It's a vicious cycle that is only perpetuated by the news, advertising and a lack of education...

I was appalled when I learned how little nutritional education MDs receive in the many years of schooling they attend! Medical doctors are perfectly necessary and welcomed when you need pharmaceutical drugs or a heart transplant, etc... I totally respect the need for the medical community, however, I believe in prevention as a first option. I have not had a vaccine since I was a small child and have not had to take a prescription drug in many years. I would if I had to, but thankfully, that has not been the case.

If you want to join me, I am thrilled to have you as part of my tribe...if not, that's okay too - in the end, we are all from the same place anyway and we get to decide what works best for us in this thing called LIFE.

Getting back to simple: Nourish, Balance and Cleanse every day. Eat Whole Food Live as much as you can. This is what has worked for me and I am here to share with you if you want.

LoveLoveLove,
Sheri xo

No comments:

Post a Comment