Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Beginning...

I apologize beforehand if I seem like one of those multi-level marketing annoying people...HOWEVER...I am so passionate about the plant-based, whole food, live enzyme foods I have been consuming that I need to offer up the opportunity for the people I love to learn about what has radically changed my body, mind and spirt in such a profound way that I would only be selfish to not share!!

BTW, to the beautiful women in my life, I am equally passionate about S Factor, but that's another blog...

I have been consuming Sunrider foods since 2003. I generally only tell people about it who are curious as to what my "brown" or "green" water contains. Many of my friends have been "on" Sunrider for a long time yet we all seem to keep it to ourselves for whatever reason...I will get to that...

I was introduced to Sunrider by a friend who was put on the food program by a Naturopath, Dr. Sharyn Wynters. She has been consuming Sunrider for over 2 decades and believe me when I tell you, she looks AMAZING!!

Following is what has changed for me since I have been on Sunrider (consistently for just over 2 years but sporadically for 8 years):

My weight is stablilized, my skin and hair always have moisture, my complexion is clear (I used to have adult cystic acne), I stopped drinking coffee without trying, I am rarely bloated AND I eat whatever I want but I truly crave healthy foods...i have become a raw food/vegan over the last year and a half...I have more energy and more peace (well...most of the time in spite of my newfound nomadic existence). That is the truth.

Those of you who know me for more than 2 years know that I used to work out like an animal, eat A LOT of sugar, my blood sugar would crash and I'd do it again!! Knowingly. It was a vicious cycle. I WAS A SUGAR ADDICT. The kind of sugar addict that preached to you that my food came from Whole Foods and was "healthy", but the only difference is that I was consuming organic sugar items...and lots of them!!

I still eat whatever I want, but moderately...my need to binge/obsess is gone. That is a miracle. Today, I know that when we give our bodies what it really needs to function, our food addictions go away naturally..I struggled with an eating disorder much of my earlier life and today I want nothing more then to feed and love my body...I abused it for so long to look good on the outside that I almost died.

I will also tell you that Sunrider is a business. You need a sponsor to order the food at a discount. That is the part that had been difficult for me yet the opportunity to earn money exists. I am getting over the fear of turning people off as a result of the business side because this world is in big trouble as a result of our eating habits and the economy. Cancer, diabetes, mental illness, obesity and other dis-ease...all a result of our environment and malnutrition. Sunrider has made it possible for me to earn money doing what I love...my passion "forced" me to explore this as a business and it has paid off in more ways than I would have ever imagined!

I have lost and know so many people with cancer lately that I can't be quiet about this anymore. WE NEED TO HONOR AND PROTECT OUR BODIES!! No surgery, pill or fad diet is going to make you healthy or permanently thin. There is not one cure-all product on the market...we need a variety of foods and we need to NOURISH, BALANCE and CLEANSE every day so that our body can REGENERATE. Sunrider has made it easy to do that...the products I use daily are plant-based, pharmaceutical-grade herbal WHOLE foods. Keep in mind - it is FOOD (not medicinal herbs which can be dangerous), food-grade herbs...safe for EVERYBODY! Full of live enzymes and nutrients that feed the body on a cellular level...do you know what you fed your spleen today? I do.

The truth is, most people treat their pets better than themselves when it comes to nutrition!!

If you give your body what it needs, it will come into balance in a relatively short amount of time.

The mission is to heal this world, one person at a time, let me know if I can help you... xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sheri, that is one heart pumping paragraph that should motivate anyone. Know to learn more.
    Chad

    ReplyDelete